Community Wine Cellar
Help us Build a Community Wine Cellar!
It is our goal to collect at least 200 bottles of premium wine (minimum $25 retail value). The winning bidder will receiving an instant "cellar-stock" built by The H Foundation's generous community of supporters.
The “Community Wine Cellar” will be a highlight of the Goombay Bash Live Auction to be auctioned off to the highest bidder. All proceeds benefit basic science cancer research at the Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University.
How to Donate:
- Purchase a bottle of premium wine, with a retail value of at least $25.
- Complete a wine donation card (download yours here) with a personalized message about why cancer is personal to you or why that bottle of wine is special to you.
- You may also drop off one or more bottles of wine at Hortons Home Lighting (60 S. LaGrange Rd, LaGrange, IL), or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll arrange to pick it up.
- A sommelier will review the collection and provide suggestions about wine pairings and storage.
- The final package will include a complete cellar stock, wine storage, and dinner for 10.
Complete the Wine Donation Card and attach it to your wine donation:
Download Wine Donation Card »